PLEASE CONTACT US BY USING OUR
E-MAIL ADDRESS. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the IRS. They are examining more Small Business (Schedule C) tax returns for audit.
If you have received one of these notices, from the IRS, Please contact us and forward a copy of the notice. either by mail, e-mail, fax or through this website.
Our firm offers, to our client (s) the convenience of filing their Tax Returns without coming to our office, to have the Tax Return signed and filed.
The steps to do this are as follows:
Download the Tax form worksheet that pertains to your filing situation.
- Mail, Fax, e-mail. the completed form and copies of your Tax documents eg. W2, 1098, 1099, and others that may be required to prepare the return. We will also provide a preliminary estimate of the preparation cost. To get started we will require a deposit of ($ 100.00 to $ 150.00).depending on filing status.
- We will contact you to verify if the information furnished on the worksheet can be documented., In case the IRS decides to examine the return.
- After receipt of payment for our services, Major ATM, Credit Cards, and other forms of payments.
- We will email, fax or mail the signature confirmation documents for you to sign and forward back to our office either via mail, fax, and e-mail.
- Upon receipt of the signed confirmation documents, we will e-file your Tax Return. If you are filing a paper return, we will send you the filing copy with instructions and address where to mail your Tax Returns. After we receive your payment, for our preparation service
IMPORTANT NOTES AND INFORMATION REGARDING 2018 TAX RETURNS PREPARATION.
- To avoid the rush and to be able to file your 1065 LLC, and 1120S for S Corporation tax returns ASAP. Filing deadline is March 15 2019, Please contact our office to set up an appointment now.
- For Individual 1040 Tax Return, and Calendar Year C Corporation filing deadline April 15, 2019. Please contact our office for an appointment and send via fax, email, or drop off all your Tax documents at least 3 working days before your scheduled appointment.
- Client drop ins are welcome, but we are not be able to guarantee same day service.
- We have a mail slot at our front door to receive drop off tax documents. If your package is too big to fit please drop it off at our office receptionist desk during our normal office hours.